NEW Review Rewards Program!
1) Members who sign up for a one or two year term can now earn $5.00 per qualifying outfitter review submitted at NextHunt, up to a maximum 40% discount or $15.00 per year off their renewal fee.
2) Each annual Member's Review Rewards will be automatically tracked on their My Account page, which is the page you see after logging in.
3) The $36.00 NextHunt Annual 1 year Membership program began in Sept. of 2011, all qualifying reviews submitted since September 1, 2011 will count towards the Review Rewards.
4) A qualifying review means one that meets all Terms and Conditions of the site.
5) NextHunt's Review Rewards are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Each year we provide our annual Members with an opportunity to win a fully guided hunt with a highly rated outfitter. Sorry 7 day trial, 1 month and 3 month trial Members aren't eligible to win.
March 2013: We're excited to announce that Member Scott Weston of Massachusetts won the 2013 mule deer & antelope combo hunt with Triple Three Outfitters of Buffalo, WY.
March 2012: We're excited to announce that Member Tom Davis of Utah won the 2012 Bowhunt at the Solitude Ranch in the Blackhills of Wyoming.
Ohio Hunting Information
Ohio is best known for its trophy whitetail deer. In fact, the world record non-typical whitetail was harvested in Greene county by Mike Beatty in November 2001,
Saskatchewan Hunting Information
Saskatchewan is home to giant whitetails and skies filled with waterfowl. Saskatchewan is located in the northern part of the central flyway and harbors huge numbers of migrating ducks and geese. Canada moose and black bear are plentiful. Hundreds of outfitters are available to provide whatever kind of hunt a guy or gal needs.
Yukon Territory Hunting Information
The Yukon Territory is a legendary hunting destination. Hunters from all over the world travel to the Yukon for wilderness adventure hunting at its finest. This rugged, remote and beautiful province is nearly untouched by man. It is similar in size to the state of California but with a population of only about 30,000 residents. The Yukon is a vast, pristine wilderness that holds a tremendous variety of trophy game species. You should be in excellent physical condition to maximize your success and to enjoy the Yukon experience.